Saturday, February 13, 2010

way back home...(part I)

on friday morning, i was ready to leave the beloved MICET for my home sweet home...but, before that i had to stay at my kampung for a nite to wait for saturday to come...

the journey started when the sun rose in the beautiful friday morning while the bird sang songs....
.....so melodramatic....and hiperbola.....
i waited my phone to scream out loud the paramore song as i waited for mud's message...to tell me the exact time we will leave MICET......and then, she said wait for her at cafe at 11....

with the gades2 hangat in that citra, we started our journey.....mud sent alma and annie to alor gajah bus station and dropped me right in front of my kampung house....cik salleh was there shirtless and having a morning view there....

actually, i am quite scared while mud drove that citra....yaa....thats the first time my girl friend....(kawan perempuan okayh....jgn fikir lain....nnt ad org marah) drove while i seated as a passanger.....all this while....only boys held the steering........and lastly i safely arrived at my kampung.......thanx yaw mud for the ride....and khairi for the citra......

perjalanan bersama gades2 sangat seronok.......hahahaa.......


the view

the driver.....mahmudah

the excited passanger....alma


the biskut tiger......annie

the only hunk......ikraam

in the friday evening, saufi brought me back to MICET coz i forgot to give to mud his shirt....so went to MICET and met the only 4 tdp left.....fiezul, nazmi, zahid, dan claud......it was my first time ride a motorcycle on such a long journey eventhough i had my P already....hahahaa.....

saufi.....fom mfi....to alor gajah...to micet

in front of kfc alor gajah

i wore that red helmet....

so, thats all.....the journey...way back home...part one......see ya again....

3 comments:

  1. haha.
    cam pelik jak aku pegang steering.
    lol.
    yeah.alhmdulillah..selamat gak ko smpi ke kg halaman. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. macam palsu...macam waktu ila drive kreta sewa tu.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. seghonok yek korunk sme. heee. besh x mud drive??

    ReplyDelete