Sunday, February 14, 2010

way back home...(part II)

my phone sang with the alarm song...and taadaa....i'm awake....get ready to be at alor gajah bus station right before 9 am....worried of missed the bus.....

i ate nasi lemak for my breakfast and also telur ayam kampung..i think that was the first time i ate telur ayam kampung...so scary.hahhaa.....

the bus to malacca central was packed like sardine with all kinds of homosapiens filled the bus...when i want to step down from the bus' stairs.....i met my old friend...husna...nice to see u again....she's in uitm lendu...for what? i didnt asked her that....she's heading to kluang too and we were in the same bus then..

to fill the free time that i had....well yeah ..i have about more than 2 hours to hanging around.....and i took the chance to go to the biggest jusco in asia.....hehehe....very big from the outside but looked ordinary from the inside. just like the other jusco at ayer keroh....lots of sales...discount till 70% and i bought something there...

with the tesco right beside the jusco, i hanged out there and i thought that i wanna buy some books but then...cancelled....later eh....but i must buy one....for my own good....

then at 1245 the bus brought me home to my hometown kluang.....

p/s: no pixs for this entry coz i was sweating all over my body

1 comment: