Friday, May 14, 2010

the negative....and forever

some people still take into consideration of rationalism and things like that and they think that they have choose the very best decision. they claim on every single thing they state as the vague idea where they put so much confidence. but others, with reasons to argue, they place their hand on the negative. and for me, i am satisfy, gratify with my own decision, always mine. not others. maybe a little tolerant would change but forget it, no liberal thinking can change my state of mind. to stand alone with my vindication, i dont care .

i do think about what others think but when it comes to me, they jump into conclusion and label me in the hatred way.
this is my conclusion: hey you, STFMU!

2 comments:

  1. ouh, bukan kaw....aku tulis ni for the general la...

    ReplyDelete