Tuesday, June 7, 2011

my very first addiction

i keep changed the channel on astro and found 'over'.
who is this pretty girl? like a rock-star.
since that, i heart lindsay lohan. i looked up for her song, i searched for her movies. i was so addicted to her. seriously, you're my girl. haha.

Over was her very first song that tied my hand to hers. haha.
then, i listened to rumours, confessions of a broken heart, that girl, ultimate and etc. i listened to them all over again. and again and again.
i watched herbie fully loaded more than 20 times, mean girls, freaky friday, parent trap, confession of a teenage drama queen, georgia rule, i know who killed me and etc.

my family knows my addiction and until now, when she appeared on newspaper, my dad and mum will say, "sekarang dah kes dadah dah", "dah makin teruk da dia ni", "tak payah dengar dia lagi" and my adik will say "mak, tengok ikraam ni, suka sangat dengan peremuan yang hisap dadah ni". haha.

and yes, sometimes, i listen to her songs, and i repeat it all over again.
and i am very thankful to Allah, i have a very great family.
Alhamdulillah.

2 comments:

  1. "mak, tengok ikraam ni, suka sangat dengan peremuan yang hisap dadah ni" <-- I find this statement quite amusing, really. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha. and i'll protect the remote from her.

    ReplyDelete